- Posted on
State Information Technology Agency – Various Areas, Gauteng
Internship | IT
Closing date: 14 July 2021
- SITA has 39 opportunities for Internships across the country in the Information Technology, Law, Finance, Safety Management, Audit and Supply Chain Management.
- Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
- Information Technology, LLB, Finance, Audit, Safety Management and Supply Chain Management.
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
- Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of interest on the subject.
- SITA is Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate the reference number of the position you are applying for.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, the signing of a balance score card contract, verification of the applicants’ documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
- CV’s sent to incorrect email address will not be considered.
- Internships 001/2021
- R5 500 per month
Download Full Vacancy
Aplaya nge Email