- Posted on
Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/011548
- Directorate : TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R145 281.00
- Enquiries : Mr Majola M 9011)898 8074
- Abet level 4 or Grade 10 or equivalent qualifications with two years driving experience. Valid code 10(C1) driver’s license and valid PDP. Ability to work under pressure and team.Must have ability to work independently. Good communication and Interpersonal skills. Good understanding of Government Fleet. Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public Holidays. Ability to read and write. Have a good customer care attitude. Good knowledge of transport policies.
- Execute all authorized transportation trips of patients, staff, documents and other requirements to and from various destination points. Check level of condition of oil, fuel, tyres and water at all times before driving a vehicle. Report accidents, minor and major defects on the vehicle to the supervisor immediately. Comply with Occupational Health and Safety Acts prescripts and procedures at all times. Attend to enquiries in a professional way, give guidance and advice when required. Promote proper handling, safekeeping and control of government vehicles and accessories at all times. Ensure your driver`s licence and PDP is always valid and in your possession. Keep state vehicles clean and tidy at all times.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 30-07-2021
|Do you have ABET 4, Grade 10 or equivalent?|
|Do you have 2 years driving experience and have valid code 10(C1)driver`s licnce and PDP?|
|Able to work under pressure and as a team and work shifts,weekends and holidays?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.