- Posted on
Facility: Life St Mary’s Private Hospital
A vacancy exists for a Driver at St Mary`s Private Hospital, Mthatha. This position reports to the Engineering Manager, Zithulele Hleko. The successful candidate will be responsible for transporting patients to other hospitals, transporting staff to workshops and other relevant trips, transporting patients during excursions, delivery duties and conducting other relevant duties as assigned.Critical Outputs
- To perform drivers function in accordance to Hospital policies and procedures and road traffic act and regulations
- To prioritise importance of request
- To inspect all cars daily, keep an accurate record and report identified problems
- Complete vehicle travel log book of all trips undertaken
- Ensure that driver’s license and vehicle license are valid and current
- Responsible for the reporting of all maintenance and repairs of the company vehicles timeously
- To successfully complete the advanced driver training course
- Grade 12.
- Must have a valid code 08 driver’s license and PDP
- Musk know the surrounding areas
- Must be able to keep accurate records of distances travelled and fuel used
- Must have a proven driving experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Perform stand-by duties
- Commitment to teamwork
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Team player and be very energetic
- Support after hour call-out if required
- Ethical behaviour
- Leading by example
- Excellence orientated
- Customer responsiveness
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
Email: [email protected]
Closing date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.