- Posted on
Roche Diagnostics in Midrand is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Personal Assistant to act as the first point of contact when it comes to administrative matters relating to the Leadership Team: dealing with correspondence and phone calls , managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments and managing access to the Leadership Team. The role also involves booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation as well as organising events and conferences.
- Manage executive’s diaries/calendars.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, drafting agendas, minute taking and tending to catering requirements if necessary.
- Generate action lists from meetings and execute thereafter.
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately record messages.
- Recording of expense receipts on the accounting system after making purchases.
- Travel bookings and generation of itineraries.
- Provide 3-week overviews for the Director, along with supporting documentation.
- Knowledge management.
- Maintain the current filing and database systems.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data analysis to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Performing general office duties .
- Provide general administrative support.
- Client Relations Management.
- Gathering information to understand the context of the business operations.
- Provide detailed feedback reports.
- Management of event bookings and coordination.
- Other Ad hoc tasks as required, managing the executives lives from an administrative perspective.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- NQF 5 in Business Administration, Secretarial or similar.
- At least 2-5 years experience in an administration or personal assistant type role or similar with extensive experience in managing multiple calendars.