Forklift / General Work
- Posted on
2021-07-21 – 2021-08-20
LOGISTICS, WAREHOUSE AND FREIGHT
Western Cape, CPT – Northern Suburbs
My client, a successful wholesale company with offices all over South Africa is seeking to employ a Forklift Driver / General Worker to join their team in Epping. You will support the Operations & Production Team by ensuring the accurate & timeous preparation, packing and delivery of products.
Responsibilities (Not limited to):
· Packing and labelling products.
· Staging products at designated areas to be checked for Dispatch.
· Checking products ready for delivery to ensure accurate products and quantities are loaded onto trucks for delivery.
· Picking of products as per order sheet/invoice/picking slip.
· Assisting with keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
· Always adhere to security and Occupational Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
· Assist during stock takes as requested & operationally required.
· Always follow company policies and procedures.
· Ensure that product quality is in not compromised in anyway.
· Checking expiry dates of products and reporting any concerns to supervisor.
· Report any damages to products, packaging, or equipment.
· Operate forklift if in possession of valid licence and operationally required.
· Will be trained on responsibilities for food safety and how to adhere to food safety requirements as set out by the company.
· Must report any food safety violations to their supervisor/manager.
· You may be required to perform other tasks as and when operationally required.
· Good communication skills.
· Valid forklift license.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.