We are always looking for relevant candidates who can join the CHIETA team to assist in the provision of Skills Development and Training within the chemical sector. Stay in touch and keep watching the CHIETA’s career’s section to see what job opportunities exist at the CHIETA as and when they become available.
Are you a graduate or student that is looking for workplace experience, work exposure or work integrated opportunities in the chemical sector? The CHIETA is here to help! Send us your CV SSDD Portal coming soon →
Are you an EMPLOYER seeking qualified graduates in the chemical industry, that are looking for work experience, work-exposure or work integrated opportunities? To request candidate CVs SSDD Portal coming soon →Available Vacancies
Supply Chain Management Internship (Fixed Term Contract for 24 Months) Closing Date: 06 August 2021
There is an exciting Internship opportunity for 1 Supply Chain Management Intern within the CHIETA. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the SCM unit and other business units within CHIETA. This position reports to the SCM Specialist and is based at the CHIETA Head Office in Gauteng. Candidates who meet the below requirements of the position are invited to apply:
Requirements: Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management / Public Finance, and Accounting or related qualification.
Experience: Preferably graduates with no work experience.
Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
Stipend: R7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws.
Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills • Communication (oral and written) • Problem-solving ability • Diversity awareness • Confidentiality, ethics, integrity, and professionalism • Detail orientation • Teamwork.
Key Performance Areas
• Procurement through the quotation system process.
• Sourcing of suppliers from Central Supplier Database.
• Compilation and evaluating price quotations.
• Conducting product and services market research.
• Compiling and submission of Annual procurement plans and quarterly reporting.
• Participate in overall tender process management.
• Participate and assist various bid committees with bid management.
• Perform inventory management functions including monthly inventory reconciliations.
• Perform travel arrangements bookings including monthly diner’s reconciliation.
• Perform contract management functions.
• Assist the Supply chain management specialist with expenditure trend analysis.
• Drafting of various reports and compliance management.
• Conduct Adhoc supply chain management functions as and when required.
Interested persons are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to [email protected], on or before the closing date: 06 August 2021. If no feedback is provided to you by 30 September 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
Download Full Advert
Supply Chain Management Internship (Fixed Term Contract for 24 Months)