- Posted on
Job Advert Summary
The successful candidate will be required to assist the Heavy Vehicle Drivers with the loading and offloading of equipment, goods and refuse at EMS ZKS as instructed.
• Grade 10 • Physically strong • 2 year experience in waste separation and handling • Basic safety knowledge
• General site maintenance of landscapes and facilities • Cleaning, sweeping, and weeding • Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc • Support with decorations and construction when required • Assist with cleaning of the vehicles
• Horticultural skill • Basic safety knowledge • Waste separation knowledge • Use of hand tools
• Communication (Verbal & Written) • Problem solving • Ability to work under pressure.
• Customer orientated • Safety conscious • Team player • Positive attitude.