- Posted on
Application for advertised vacancy
- Your application must be completed on an official application form of Drakenstein Municipality and will not be considered if not submitted.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Human Resources Offices at the Civic Centre, Berg River Boulevard, Paarl, 7622 (Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 until 15:30) or below under the heading “application form”.
- Clearly indicate the reference number of the post you are applying for on the application form.
- Your fully completed application form must be accompanied by your CV and relevant certified supporting documents when handing it in.
- No fax copies will be accepted. No CV’s will be returned on the applicant’s request, therefore please do not send us your original certificates.
- Your application can be submitted via email, hand delivered or posted to Drakenstein Municipality, Human Resource Offices, PO Box 1, Berg River Boulevard, Paarl, 7622. Late Applications will not be considered.
Canvassing with Councillors or any members of the Appointments Committee is not permitted and will automatically disqualify applicants.
The requirements of the Employment Equity Act will be considered for positions, but will not be the only criteria applied.
Placement of candidates for work can be done in any area of Drakenstein. This area covers Simondium, Paarl, Wellington, Gouda, Hermon and Saron.
Candidates that arrive late for interviews will be disqualified. The Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment.
If you are not contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful. No further correspondence will be given to you in this regard.
Please note that emailed applications close at midnight on indicated date and hard copy submission close at 15:30 on indicated date.
Vacancies available as follows:
Closing date for emailed applications: Please find the closing date as indicated in the document below.
Closing date for hardcopies: Please find the closing date as indicated in the document below.
- Manager Solid Waste Operations – Community Services – Closing Date 13 August 2021
- Programme and Project Manager – Community Services – Closing Date 13 August 2021
- Seasonal Cashiers – Community Services – Closing Date 13 August 2021
- Seasonal Lifeguards – Community Services – Closing Date 13 August 2021
- Seasonal Supervisors – Community Services – Closing Date 13 August 2021