- Posted on
The main purpose of Job is to provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the dealership including the workshop.
- This position will report to the Branch Administrator.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas of the dealership are maintained to high standards of cleanliness.
- Empty and wash out bins in all rooms.
- Tidy and dust Staff Room.
- Tidy and dust Offices.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean dealership toilets, staff toilets and hand basins.
- Wash floors in, kitchen, workshop and offices when required.
- Keep a check on cleaning materials and re-order via the Branch Administrator.
- Lock or unlock the building securely.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of diverse cultures.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Motivated and able to take initiative.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Time management.
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
No Travel Required
Last application date