- Posted on
This bursary is only open to students who want to become Chartered Accountant
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
This document is an application only. It is not in any way an agreement or commitment for funding.
Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with both Thuthuka Education and Upliftment Fund (TEUF) and National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for the purpose of being awarded a bursary.
Thuthuka Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
The funding application is for the 2022 academic year.
Applicants will be considered according to academic performance, National Benchmark Test (NBT) results and financial need as determined by the NSFAS financial means test.
- Your application remains incomplete if:
- The consent form is not signed or
- All required documents are not uploaded.
All fields marked in red are compulsory
Your application is not submitted until you press “SUBMIT”
The closing date for the applications is 31 August 2021SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
- Signed consent form (download it here)
- Applicant’s ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ salary slip
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income
- Final Grade 11 results
- Final Grade 12 results (if completed Grade 12)
- Full university transcript (if already at University)
- University provisional acceptance letter (if you are still in high school).
- TEUF respects your privacy and acknowledge that by submitting your documentation that such will include personal information, which may belong to you, your company and/or others. By submitting your documentation, you are expressly submitting your, your company and/or others personal information to be processed by TEUF, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPI) and/or other relevant data protection laws and regulations. For our Personal Information Protection Notice and related data privacy policies refer to our website.
Thuthuka Bursary Application System