- Posted on
A career opportunity
A career opportunity exists for the right candidate in Polokwane
Reference No: 631952
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Cleaner . This is a Permanent position based at Polokwane.
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the depot by performing various cleaning duties.
Minimum Criteria Required:
0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:
Occupational Health and Safety
Organisational policy procedures
Key Performance Areas:
• Cleans benches, working surfaces and floors as per work instructions.
• Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
• Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
• Follows procedures for proper waste disposal.
• Determines the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
• Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area according to set standard operating procedures.
• Takes telephonic messages to ensure operational standards and company image are maintained.
• Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care with patients, clients, doctors and other hospital staff.
• Applies health and safety good practice in accordance with relevant legislation and standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
Adherence to company dress code
Attention To Detail
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
– Closing date: 8/23/2021 12:00:00 AM