General Worker: Pans
- Posted on
Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Mr. Bread Bakery is looking for a worker that will be assisting in a variety of positions or tasks with the production of a variety of bread products. All work will be performed in accordance with SOP and Food Safety procedures. • Will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp, lift, move, place, and stack • Put pans on the conveyor accordingly • Maintain workflow from production conveyors • Work in a safe manner at all times
• Previous experience in similar production line duties.
• Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting fast paced machinery. • Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work in different jobs as needed. • Must have reliable attendance to meet employer’s attendance standards for 24/7 production facility. • Adherence to company core values. • Understanding of production process eg.( Under prove or over proved dough levels)• 6-day position • Required to work Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays as per shift roster • May be required to work on a rotating 12-hour shift which includes night shift • Obey and follow all trainings as well awareness (Covid-19 regulation) • Product & portfolio • Quality management principles • Safe working conditions • Equipment knowledge • Accuracy / Attention to detail • Numerical ability • Innovation/ continuous improvement • Teamwork & Accountability
• Will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp, lift, move, place, and stack items relating to the production processes assigned.
• Identify, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
• Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
• Work in a safe manner at all times.
• Capacity utilization
• Safe working practices
• Standard operating procedures