3P Operation assistant
- Posted on
3P Operation assistant
Main Job Purpose:
The Purpose of the 3P Operations Assistant is to be responsible for Unilever RPM & FG materials at 3P. This includes SAP maintenance and physical stock accountability.
- Stock Capture, reconciliation & movement in SAP
- Receipt, capture and move RM/PM received at 3P into SAP
- System movements (back flushing) for all raw & packaging material at the end of every production run – drive physical movement and ensure system transfer is done
- Receive and process Delivery Notes for payment and update DN details accordingly on system.
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Facilitate movement of FG to UL Warehouses- Transport booking and SAP transactions (Printing and sticking of pallet labels)
- Daily reporting to reconcile overall stock receipts, dispatch, clearing bins, clearing SIT (confirm and validate)
- Assisting 3P with UL invoicing- correct documentation quoted
- Co-ordinate monthly stock count with 3P – writing on and writing off stock
- Investigation and report of stock losses post the stock count – Provisions
- Checking and correcting S/LOC – RPM and FG
- RM/PM and FG – Write ons and Write offs
- RM/PM movement between plants
- Attendance and input into monthly/quarterly UL and 3P operational review
- Performs any other adhoc reasonable instruction requested by supervisor from time to time
- Invoice Queries
- Off-Site counts
- Must be able to network within a data team and interact with Managers across the business.
- Deliver optimum results through relationship building with suppliers to help maximize stock efficiency.
- Day to day contact and relationship with 3P planner
- Drive planning through insights and experience
- Report and analyse Key Performance Indicators, implementing continuous improvement activities around these.
- Drive tracking and score card updates via weekly reportng and accountability standards
- Ultimately, a successful data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Studying towards a qualification in logistics /supply chain
- Looking for practical experience towards qualification
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma: additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- ensuring that all necessary data is being entered and maintained.
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience
- Strong computer skills
- Comfortable with office equipment including a telephone and calculator
- Concern for Rigour & Order
- Analytical Thinking
- Team working
- Customer Service Mindset
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication skills
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.