- Posted on
Data Capturer – ECOD19189 – (2100006T)
Position: Data Capturer
Department: Economic Development
Division: Economic Infrastructure Development
Salary: R190 416 – R261 216 per annum (plus benefits)
- Perform data capturing activities as required
- Follow standard operating procedure in compiling, sorting and storing of data
- Type, edit and generate variety of documents and reports according to set standards
- Apply effective systems on data management methods in order to ensure good record keeping and retrieving of information
- Follow security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
- Ensure that completed work adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Job: Data Capturer (EPWP)|Clerks
Organization: Economic Development Projects Division
City of Ekurhuleni