- Posted on
Job no: 505212
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
|Internal & External|
|Closing Date:||31 August 2021||Job Grading:||CL|
|Type of employment||Permanent||No of Positions||05|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|The appointee should:|
- Grade 10 or Technical Trade Specific N2
- Certified Competent as Electrician
- English literate (speak, read and write)
- Must be able to do standby and overtime
- Must be familiar with risk assessments procedures
- Valid driving license code 08
- Basic Computer Skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Achievement of safe production performance levels through the effective
maintenance of equipment
- Attend and conduct Safety meetings.
- Conduct and participate in risk assessments.
- Allocate tasks to subordinates.
- Attend to breakdowns and emergencies as required.
- Ensure that material, spares and equipment are available as required.
- Ensure proper and adequate on the job training and coaching is provided to subordinates.
Comply to environmental requirements.
- Exercise judgment with regards to replacement of components.
- Maintains a high quality of work.
- Provide information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Record results of all legal examinations in the appropriate format.
- Work in a sequence that prioritises work requirements.
- Completing job cards and description of work and spares used (PM’s).
- Performing work to the required standards and specifications.
- Applying appropriate tools to complete tasks.
- Assist in establishing programs to minimise unplanned downtime on critical equipment.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address cleaning, lubrication and first line maintenance functions.
- Participate in the development of RCM-based task lists for all key equipment.
- Analysis and Improvement
- Participate in failure analysis techniques for cross functional teams.
- Analyse maintenance history to identify recurring failure patterns.
- To ensure that preventive actions are implemented to ensure effective maintenance programs.
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:|
HR Contact Person : Khomotso Maboa
Recruitment Person : Dorothy Maema
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2590
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.