Vacancies – National Prosecuting Authority
- Posted on
Welcome! Are you interested in joining the National Prosecuting Authority?
Have a look at available opportunities across the organisation. If you find a vacancy that you are interested in and you are suitably qualified for, please make sure that you follow the instructions detailed on the advertisement to apply.
The NPA is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities will be given preference and are encouraged to apply. In the filling of vacancies, the objectives of Section 195(1)(i) of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa,1996, and in particular the Employment Equity Act,1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and the NPA Employment Equity Strategy 2016, will take highest preference in selection of suitable candidates.
IMPORTANT1. Remember to quote the reference number of the vacancy you are applying for. You will find this at the end of the advertisement
2. All applications must be submitted to the relevant Recruitment Response E-mail as stated in each advert.
3. Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application. All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date. No late applications will be accepted/processed. The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays. Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications. Please DO NOT contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received. If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA. The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position. If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential. Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance. Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview. The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed. A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
Kindly note the following:
- Any applicant who submits an application to the NPA on or after 01 January 2021 must do so on the new Z83 form.
- As of 01 January 2021, applications received using incorrect Z83 (old Z83) form, will be disqualified.
- All fields of the new Z83 are compulsory and the signature of the applicant is mandatory.
It should therefore be noted that to complete “refer to CV” is no longer acceptable. Applicants that complete “refer to CV” on any part of the new Z83 form, shall be disqualified.
As per the new Z83 form, additional information may be submitted separately where the space on the form is not sufficient. Section F requires submission of a detailed CV – the CV must contain additional and more specific information in terms of experience, rank, duties, full dates, etc.For your application to be accepted: Applications must be submitted on the new Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated. If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted. Handwritten Z83 must be completed in BLOCK LETTERS.
NB! APPLICANTS WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL MUST PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NPA IS NOT IN A POSITION TO PAY RESETTLEMENT COSTS
Erratum: Kindly note that the post Assistant Director: Operational Planning and Support Recruit 2021/364; State Advocate (Case Manager) Libode Recruit 2021/329, Lusikisiki Recruit 2021/436, Bethelehem Recruit 2021/330, Taung Recruit 2021/337, De Aar Recruit 2021/334, Kuruman Recruit 2021/336, Springbok Recruit 2021/335, Groblersdal Recruit 2021/332, Musina Recruit 2021/326, Nkhensani Recruit 2021/328; Ermelo Recruit 2021/333, Senior Financial Investigator Recruit 2021/301; State Advocate Recruit 2021/316; Recruit 2021/433; Recruit 2021/434 and Recruit 2021/436 advertised in Circular 22 of 18 June 2021 are withdrawn.
Good Luck! We look forward to welcoming you to the NPA family if your application is successful.
National Prosecuting Authority