- Posted on
PTP Administrator (2100AIV)
South Africa-Gauteng-Johannesburg | Full-time | Permanent | Flexible Working Times
To provide support with the deployment and maintenance of the Purchase to Payment applications used within DHL known as GeT and Basware. This person will be responsible for ensuring that valid supplier invoices are authorized and accurately processed, allocated and appropriately accrued for in Basware. This person will also provide support to the Ostrava team and Procurement Specialist in ensuring compliance with the Local PTP Process Guideline document, PTP and Procurement Policies and CRISP requirements.
- To assist with the maintenance of Basware Alusta system and ensure that the Basware approval matrix is in line with the ZA DOAG.
- Responsible for ensuring that valid supplier invoices are authorized in line with DOAG and accurately processed, allocated and appropriately accrued for in Basware Alusta.
- Responsible for supporting Ostrava Team in all invoicing, reconciliation and supplier queries and any other adhoc requests.
- Provide monthly spend reporting and analysis on invoicing and accruals by division from Basware Alusta to the SMT.
- Ensure that invoicing is billed as per contracts and any discrepancies investigated timeously.
- Monitoring and reporting on the creditor’s age analysis to ensure suppliers are paid in line with agreed payment terms.
- Perform monthly supplier reconciliations for high risk and top spend suppliers to ensure there are no long outstanding payments. Invoice and payment issues to be investigated and resolved timeously.
- Responsible for processing OTV customer refunds in SAP for timeous payment by the SSC. Any discrepancies investigated timeously.
- Ensure monthly petty cash reimbursements and documentation is complete, authorised in line with Petty Cash Policy and correctly processed in the SAP and payment system.
- Ensure monthly Petty Cash Reconciliation and any reconciling items resolved timeously.
- Responsible for supporting the Procurement Specialist wherever necessary.
- CRISP support.
- Provide assistance for any other adhoc duties.
- Monitor internal compliance and report incidents to the relevant authority.
- Ensure continued compliance with local company policies.
- Co-ordinate and manage resources to meet objectives of the department and customer expectations.
- Resolving supplier queries and invoice entry misallocations.
- Post matric qualification in Finance or related
- Experience using and supporting the local GeT team
- Excellent knowledge of DHL and the express industry.
- High customer focus and service orientation
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues discreetly and to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communicator: written, oral and presentation skills.
Posting Legal Entity
DHL International (Pty) Ltd.