- Posted on
Department of Health
Cleaner – Psychiatric ward (Those who previously applied for this post are advised to Re-apply)
- Reference Number : REFS/011927
- Directorate : Support Service
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 102 534.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. BP Mathe (011) 489 0584
- Grade 10 or authentic School report. Six (6) months to one (1) year proven experience. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and write. Ability to work under pressure and ability to perform routine tasks. Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends, public holidays and night duty.
- Perform all cleaning service of routine nature with utilisation of various aids including cleaning floors, lift and stairs, washing windows, mirrors, cleaning bathrooms, toilets, cleaning wards, collecting and serving of food, management of waste and collection of healthcare risk waste consumables, offices and non-clinical areas within the hospital and the removal of general and medical waste in designated areas within the hospital. Perform any other cleaning activities as directed by team leader / supervisor.
- Helen Joseph Tertiary Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Preference shall be given to applications from Helen Joseph Hospital internal staff as well as people within Helen Joseph Hospital catchment area. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be hand delivered to Human Resource Management department, Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg or can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resources department. There is also a dedicated Applications Box at the Hospital Entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date : 23-09-2021
|Do you have Grade 10 or authentic School report?|
|Do you have Six (6) months to one (1) year proven experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.