- Posted on
|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Vosloorus, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Introduction||To take responsibility for the deliver and transportation of patients in a safe and timeous manner whilst abiding by all applicable rules and |
regulations governing patient transport.
|Specification||• Grade 12 or equivalent level of education essential. |
• Code 10 Driver’s license and Valid PDP is Essential.
• No infringements against driver’s license/permit will be accepted.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a driver.
|Requirements||• Conduct the relevant pre-trip checks (inspection)on allocated vehicle daily and ensure that the vehicle confirms to the National Road |
and Traffic Act regulations.
• Report any maintenance requirements to the Fleet Manager.
• Maintain and complete daily log and inspection sheets.
• Complete delivery of other resources and employees were necessary.
• Priorities job requests to optimize time and fuel efficiency.
• Transport patients and customers safely and efficiency.
• Park vehicles in secure Company facilities and ensure the vehicle/s is locked and put keys in a safe place.
• Ensure over weekends or during public holidays, that vehicles are filled up on the day before the start of such weekend or holiday.
• Check daily that all equipment is functioning correctly.
|Job Closing Date|