TEMP PHARMACY GENERAL ASSISTANT X2
- Posted on
VACANCY: JOINT MEDICAL HOLDINGS
DIVISION: DURDOC HOSPITAL -PHARMACY
JOB TITLE: TEMP PHARMACY GENERAL ASSISTANT X2
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Understands and supports the mission, vision and values of the organisation. Promote the health,
welfare and safety of all patients in the organisation.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Responsible for replenishing and delivery of stock on daily printouts and requisition books to
• Unpacking of surgical orders received. Packing stock on shelves.
• Making Sure that accurate billing is done.
• Assist with bar coding of surgical stock.
• Responsible for any other relevant duties that may arise from time to time.
• Reconcile invoices for stock received when requested to do so.
• Assist in theatre and pharmacy if and when required.
COMPETENCIES (The following will be advantageous)
(Educational Qualifications &
• Must have a grade 12 qualification.
• Experience in hospital Pharmacy environment is preferable.
• Incumbent must be able to work under pressure within a team
environment, be people oriented and accept job ownership.
• Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
• Must be computer Literate
• Must have knowledge of stock control
(Practical & Technical) • Excellent Communication Skills.
• Professionalism and initiative.
• Well-spoken and respectful.
• Must be able to adhere to all company rules and policies.
• We respect the dignity of an individual.
• We are committed to giving our doctors top quality service.
• We are committed to building an atmosphere of trust, and to train
and develop our staff to their fullest potential.
• We are committed to providing our shareholders with a fair rate
of return on their investment.
• We will act in a responsible manner towards our physical and
CV’s together with supporting documents should be submitted to: [email protected]
NB: POPIA CLAUSE
Your information is collected and processed in accordance with the Protection of Personal
Information Act No 4 of 2013 (POPIA).
By applying to this advert, you consent to JMH (Pty) Ltd collecting and processing your
personal information for the purpose of determining your eligibility for the advertised
If unsuccessful, your personal information is securely destroyed and is not retained by the
Closing date for applications is 6 October 2021
Group HR Manager