- Posted on
Wellness Assistant – Clicks Elim Mall
Advert reference: click_004606
Advert status: Online
Apply by: 12 October 2021
Industry: Wholesale & Retail Trade
Job category: Other: FMCG, Retail, Wholesale and Supply Chain
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: Yes
Brand: Clicks Group
To offer exceptional service to all customers by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on healthcare, nutrition and supplementation in order to maximise sales and build customer loyalty.
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- To implement product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
- Desirable: Basic health, fitness and supplements product knowledge
- Essential: Basic knowledge of retail store operations principles (stock management, merchandising, risk management,)
- Essential: Good communication and interaction skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Selling skills
- Merchandising skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- At least 1 year related experience
- Selling skills; customer related training
- Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
- Essential: Matric (50% English , 50% Maths/ 60% Maths Lit and a pass in Physical Science or Life Science)
- Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification
Clicks Group Limited